Yes, another age poll. To my knowledge one hasn't been done in a while. Forum search doesn't go very far back in Morbius, so I can't be certain. If one has been done quite recently, so much so that this is redundant, point me there and close this thread please smile

As we get new members, and we forget each other's ages, and it's hard to tell if some of the relatively newer people are acting their age or just being immature wink , I reckon it's time for another age poll.

This one's a bit different. For the first one, it's your current age (today, even if your birthday is tomorrow, it's your age today).

The second one is the age you were when you first joined these forums or first started using 3DGS (whichever came first).

Also, so we can put an age to a name, put the same info here if you're comfortable with that smile

For example:
I'm 19, and I started with 3DGS A5 Standard when I was 13.

Jibb

BTW: The age groups are not evenly distributed, but as a couple of years difference means more in teenage years (when it comes to maturity, or the education you expect from them), I think the poll needs higher resolution down there.

EDIT: I like the idea of putting real names in here as well: I'm Julian Smart, but most people know me as "Jibb".

How old are you RIGHT NOW?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 07/04/09 01:27
How old were you IN THE BEGINNING (of 3DGS experience)?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 07/04/09 01:28
Last edited by JulzMighty; 07/04/09 03:32. Reason: Names, too!

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!