Originally Posted By: Azurite
Originally Posted By: LordMoggy

sadly none play by the rules, so why have them? Women have no power all they have is DEMAND AND WE HAVE THE SUPPLY. So if i turn off my tap, she can go find niagra falls else where i dont have the time or the energy to listen to her demands!!!!

My soul is healthy it just keeps getting shot at!!!

Living in Poland for the past year oh so has made me look like PEE WEE HERMAN!!!! ON STERIODS!!!

There are no definite rules, because it's always a matter between two people and their personal expectations.

There are rules "WOMEN RULES" if men dont play by them then we cant eat or have the PIE! Period!

About the demand and supply I beg to differ.
Its a FACT!
There is no difference, just supply and demand!!!! I am happy to turn my tap off!!! Girls are trouble and dangerous and also very manipulative!!!! The whole reason why they want a badboy because he is dangerous unpredictable and the list goes on. Nice boys are calm in control and simple all women dont want this because it's as they put it : "BORING".

Well girls here is one man who wont be attending your EXPLOSIVE WORLD ENDING PARTY!!!!!

Everyone can say "well if I don't give anything anymore it's their problem, not mine". It just depends how needy you are. It's always best if you can get along alone, and need nobody else to be happy.

Girls or so called women dont like NEEDY MEN its a sign of weakness!!!! I hear as she calls the next in "HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE NEEDY OR I WILL KICK YOU TO THE CURB LIKE THE ONE BEFORE YOU!!!!"

The reason i will stay alone....and will love every minute of it...just like when i was young! Simple and easy....i cant stand demanding women. Especially when all they do is lay around all day.....Oh for those that work its just a gimmick to show the man that she is independant for all of 5 minutes. Then sponges off you for the rest of her days and then demands half of everything when you get married etc....AND THE LAW WILL BACK HER UP ON THIS TOO! So if you walk this path make sure you dont get involved for no longer than 6 months or your life will become a misery!

It's no matter of which sex you are, but how well you get along with yourself.

I get along just fine by myself thanks for asking....