moggy, since i know youre stillr eading this, and before this thread gets closed, what would be good, im telling you sometzhing..

you sir, are pathetic. your idiotic speech and your ignorance tell me that youre probably a 14 year old idiot who thinks he know this world and the people in it and is upset about exactly the same ebcause other kids wont come out to play with him.
truth is, you have absolutely no idea whats up and youre probably one of those who will never find out.
you believe that you have the right for a woman,y et deman the woman to be everything you want. you live in your cave and are as primitive as a piece os rock. your pathetic attempts on talking bad to me show me this, and if youre ever exposed tor eal life, you probably crawl back under your rock and cry, for you are not able to survive in this world.
you seem to be the kind of person that uses the anonymity of the internet to show off, when in reality your mommy still feeds you her breast because youre too damn stupid to eat.
next time you try to talk bad to me, check the internet for clever irony generator. maybe that helps, becasue all i do now is laugh what an idiot you are and hope that you get beaten up badly by some meathead who is marginally stronger than you and a little bit less dumb but feels offended just by the looks of your face wich is, probably, resembling your avatar...

and now, go back play with mommy-.-
and somebody close this therad finally...