@Ran Man

Well thats seems to be the costs of being an poorly evolved mammalian species that some of us are not able to live without some greater purpose. But lets look at the facts we are basically great( there are other great apes gorillas, chimpanzees aso) apes, who are living on a planet that supports life for some time on some of its surface. The solar system will be no more according to our discoveries in about 4 billion years correct me if I am wrong about the exact number, so at least life on earth is limited to a very short cosmic timespan.

The human body in any way is far from “perfect” what ever you mean by “perfect”, the blind spot in the eye, the appendix, all kinds of disease that people got from the time of birth. So if someone talks about a missing link he should look in the mirror because we are also just another link, science is one of the great achievements of the human intellect because it is based on reason and evidence and not what is personally convenient.

I am an ape and it makes me happy and it is supported but overwhelming amount of evidence and you are saying no I am created and that makes me happy but you have no evidence, who seems to be closer to the truth ?

PS: Evolution is no ladder!
Maybe there should be more funny science games on that topic:)