Hi all,

As some may know, me and my team are working on a plugin for stuff like AI, weapons and so on.. Some things I've done I'm pretty happy with, like the freeware Zinc edition where you can add pathfinding from WED and keep programming your game however you like.. That was an important feature, as is AI, cameras and weapons.. But what else?

I felt like I should touch base and see what this plug-in is all about and what most people need.. So, here's how I see it..

I'm a programmer.. I have like 10 years of gamestudio experience.. If you wanted to hire me to work on something for your game, what would that be? Maybe, instead of paying me 50 bucks per hour, you can find the feature in my next product and save yourselves some money.. You'll also be able to fully customize that feature using IX's panel system from WED.

That doesn't mean you won't have to program anything in your game, but if there's anything too complicated for you to care working on (like AI and pathfinding was), then please let me know..

Some things I'm already adding to my next Intense X edition are: One Click Shaders, Friendly AI, Customizable Main Menus, etc.. So anything other than that..

Also, Brad made a nice teaser for Silver.. Enjoy..

Damn youtube links don't work in this forum anymore.. So you'll have to click on the image..

I posted on morbius so we can have a casual discussion about if people like 3rd party plugins for their games, which features they'd be comfortable having a plugin handle and the whole arguement about "not reinventing the wheel" VS "plugins take the fun out of programming yourself". And in conclusion: If TUSC was finished, would you use it in your game?

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!