I will answer my thoughts on the subject, although to be honest, I am a christian in a different way than others are. I am not sure it is true, but if it is (the basis is that you need to accept a free gift) than I accept
Wow, that sounded like a programming line laugh

anyways, I only am answering a couple, and only with my views, so dont generalize my views to all christians
Quote:

they manage to produce millions of children that have different DNA all over the world without a single prospect of any deformity by having incest. Now how awesome must their DNA have been to take all those generations without deteriorating?

FIRST does not mean ONLY. FIRST means FIRST. its common sequential logic.

Quote:

Now why the hell would god create such a gigantic universe if the only people who believe in THE god, the ultimative, unquestionable, omniscient, omnipotent ubermensch/god being, live on earth, why would there be so many planets out there?

Again, your not looking at it with logic (granted not a lot of religion is based on it, this isnt even close). Where are you getting that the bible claims to be the only planet with life, and on top of that, until you meet an alien race you can't know where there religion setup is needed to be the same as ours, maybe "God" is different for them and has a different system.