It's one thing to have suffered from radiation, it's a whole different things to die from it by direct exposure with insufficient shielding.

The movie here doesn't claim they haven't suffered from the radiation at all, it merely claims it would have been impossible to survive in outer space.

Also, and people climbing mountains will be familiar with this, remember how the astronauts on the moon didn't use their golden visors? That can't have been healthy at all.

I'm sure there are good counter arguments, but that has been mainly the whole idea behind starting the thread.

I'm not interested in one-sided views, I'm interested in those counter-arguments as well. smile

You know, just to restore my belief in the lunar landing. (Which probably did happen, but just wasn't broadcasted 'live'. )

Quote:
currently the lunar reconnaissance orbiter takes pictures of the landing sites. of course they could be faked too.

Excellent point, then again NASA would have a huge motive if the lunar landing never occurred. Finding the landing sites, doesn't quite imply they must have been manned flights either, but I think you're making a good point here nevertheless.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software