The thing people could do is translate George's AUMs into various languages.

Asking questions in someone's native language always demands that at least two people know the language. I don't think it's useful to add yet another site with only one language. It tends to really isolate people, instead of bringing them closer to all useful knowledge out there. I'm pretty sure it's why these forums have always been both English and German. The German part must have got to do with the overwhelming amount of German users, but I'm under the impression that just about every one can speak or at least understand English.

As an example, I think the French 3dgs site failed in this respect, because even though it could be considered useful to French speakers, they never connected with others here.

Not saying we know more than they do, but I am sure there must have been occasions where people have reinvented the wheel more than once.

In the end, people should probably really just learn English to get entrance to the biggest resource of 3dgs related information.

I'm also thinking people in general tend to underestimate the learning process of getting used to and getting to know an engine.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software