It's not that always when you expect something, the opposite happens. But if it happens you remember it more likely because it's something special. If everything happens like you expect, there is nothing special about it. Most times you expect something, it happens exactly what you expected, but you don't remember it well because you don't care because it's nothing special.

I think what you meant in your fist paragraph was quantum entanglement, although an antiparticle is something else. Well, it is hard for physicists to create a quantum entanglement in a laboratory, so why should a human brain be able to create enough quantum entanglements to affect more than one atom? It would need more energy than it's worth so evolution wouldn't create such an ability.

Anyway, if a train is late the train must have already been behind before you thought of it. Or, if an other train is leaving ten minutes later, it must be in railway schedule which was made ages earlier, so to "change the future with our brain" we'd have to change the PAST!

We can NOT change the future with our brains. If you do want to believe it, fine, then go to a seminar where the first lesson costs 100€ and, if you want to continue, the second one costs 5000€. There they teach you simple magic tricks and claim it's telepathy and even stupider stuff that is not even a trick ("OMG, I correctly answered half of the yes-no-questions about that person I never met!").