Quote:
The INVISIBLE flag for WMB entities makes them invisible, they are not rendered. Otherwise check your script, you set a wrong flag.

set(my,INVISIBLE);

No, sorry. I did not set the FLAG wrong. The same action attached to a model makes the model invisible, as I stated earlier.

Ok, so here is what I found, just incase someone else runs into this in the future. The invisible flag will not turn .wmb entities invisible. To explain further: I find, that if I make a simple block, assign the default texture, and build it, then load that .wmb into another level I have created, then set the invisible flag to on, either by action or in WED, the block is still visible after I build and run.

If I assign the NONE flag to the faces of the block before I build it into a .wmb, then load it into a new level, the block will not be visible in the level but will still be detected for collision detection, at least for c_move anyways (thanks bart_the_13th). No need for any flag to be set.

This is exactly what I wanted because I was using a terrain for the ground and a .wmb entity for a collision hull so the player would not get stuck in complicated models or be able to climb places they shouldn’t. It worked perfectly.

If you need graphic resources, or just want to see some of my work, check out our site AdenFall Software.