Hi everybody,

I am a total 3DGS newbie and need some expert advice. At the moment I am experimenting a lot with the new car templates from George in the AUMs. What is quite mysterious to me is how to create a decent looking outdoor level, either a city level with roads or a wild terrain level. I read the forums up and down how other people accomplish this. And there are so many variants...

After all, there are two tools which seem to be well suited for this (and my limited knowledge): IceX and Freeworld3D. Especially Freeworld3D looks quite promising, however the webpage hasn't been updated for quite some time and is partly inactive. Since Freeworld doesn't seem to have a direct export interface to 3DGS... has anybody here used Freeworld to create some outdoor level with roads and successfully transfered it to MED/WED? Can you explain how you did it?

Unfortunately both Freeworld and IceX cannot export or save projects in the demo versions, so while you test the usage of the program there is still no way to see how it looks like when moving to 3DGS...:-(

Many thanks for your help!