The main reason for getting a vaccination right now is not so much to avoid feeling sick for a few days, instead, it's important to make sure as few people as possible infect themselves. The more people infected, the higher the risk for dangerous mutations. Since a dangerous mutation (for which we would have no vaccinations, and which might be a huge danger down the line) should be avoided at all cost (since it could prove to be quite deadly - and, apparently, especially for healthy young males aged 14 to 49), it might be a good idea to get as many people as possible vaccinated.

That being said: The incredible speed in which we had to develiop this vaccine didn't allow as thorough testing as we'd like to have, so there's a valid case for concern. Especially given incidents like this.

Of course, I'm neither a medical professional, nor a media professional (like, apparently, most of you), so what do I know. But this discussion will never get interesting with a few pro-facts, so please refer to the above, thank you.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!