@Dark_Inferno :
You wrote that :
i played it and my thoughts while playing were:
So by playing i thought game not movie , for movie you can say watching instead !

Modern Warfare 2 will be lof ot fun indeed: that's the multiplayer that will be lot lot of fun. Modern Warfare had loads of fun even in solo.

But all people wait for its the multiplayer lot more than single player , once i finished you will stick with multiplayer : thats IS A GAME WAR VERY VERY FUN !

Don't tell me that multiplayer scares you or that you have some feelings when killing all ennemies players when playing it laugh ??
The more you kill in combo the more happy you are !
The better rank you have No ?
BattlkeField Bad Company 2 , will be a VERY VERY FUN GAME WAR Indeed !
Horror games like Left For Dead 2, are fun No ? and it's a massacre game ; like war games, where you are a ONE PERSON HERO KILLING ALL ENNEMIES laugh !! Where is the reality here ?

Games remain games.
Don't tell me that you play FPS War games caus they are more serious than Fun ??

Metal Gear Solid 1 , had some pretty strong feeling sequences, one of the best games made on earth with FF7.

I want FPS War games to have Hollywood seuquences that impress me and loads of fun even with realism, if not we would not buy them.

For realistic WAR FPS gamles play Arm Assault 2 instead.
COD series are not realistic , just arcade.

Last edited by ratchet; 11/07/09 16:01.