ya... so pickup a gun fps, halo, killzone, halflife, whatever, these are games that dont use real names and places so players are less likely to compare them to reality

notice all the game you listed as 'emotional' all fall under the scifi range, mass effect went under problems because of what they call a "sex scene", which pretty much makes no sense to me as it didnt show anything...

call of duty has always focused on reality and even though they arent using a real story, the takes place in close to real areas, they make use of real places and references...

"i have enough emotions on life"
well, thats good, that means you wont wanna play the campaign of a good war game, a game that shows what war can be like and just how messed up the world we live in can be, play the multiplayer

this scene isnt fun and i know they didnt make it thinking, "omg, players will love this" am sure they were saying, how can we develop an hatred between the player and this guy makarov, how can pull him off as the ultimate bad guy, how can we show players just how screwed up the "GAMES WORLD" is..

the point was never that this is a fun/enjoyable scene, it was that it did the job it was meant to do, am glad the game doesnt focus all on fun, when a player is traversing the narrow corridors of doom3. the streets of ravenholm in halflife 2 or being virtually raped by a dead 13 year old in F.E.A.R, i doubt fun is what they say, they'll say, wow, the game immersive, damn i feel like this and that..

the idea is, war isnt fun and if i ever complete Scion the way i have it scripted and documented, well it isnt to make players love the feel of war either...

now, is this scene disturbing? yes, do i think its fun? no, do i think its cool? no... what i do know, is that immersed you in a totally messed up world...

they tried to do it in the last COD, with the driving scene, those were civilians being shot, just that you saw less, this is the next level and the game says

"disturbing content warning, events in this mission can/will offend some people, do you wish to skip, you cam skip at anytime, this will not affect your unlocks or any achievements you may gain"

basically they placed the character in an interactive cutscene, noone told you to shoot, you can walk through the entire level and just look..