The mythbusters also had a huge flaw anyway when they did those photo-comparisons. They did such a nice job of getting a ground that reflects about as much as the moon's surface and got this original camera thing. But then they used a digital camera for their photos pretty much ruining lots of the "validity". This video pretty much describes why it was such a sad decision to use a digital camera instead of a comparable film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBxOmKQwAUI&annotation_id=annotation_828743&feature=iv

When it comes to do you believe the moon landing was real or not I don't really have an answer yet. There are certain things that are very strange (and I'm not talking about some stupid flag waving which literally gets busted everytime someone approaches this topic to make the hoax theory look stupid) and so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that at least the first mission(s) didn't happen but were just media events. Also things like the laser reflector on the moon are no evidence for the landing to happen as said. I don't doubt the equipment is there but it needn't get put there by a human - e.g. look at Russia and their reflector thingy or whatever it was. They put it there remotely...

Enjoy your meal
Toast