Originally Posted By: Renard
Hey, nice work! i was wondering if I can take a look of your aiming code, I`m working on a 3th person shooter too, (mine is more cartoonish style) and I`m having a hard time making the aiming sytem accurate.
thxs anyway.

It's actually a lil bit buggy when the fps drop below 30 fps. I forgot to bring the code(I'm in my office right now).Maybe tomorrow, thnx..

Originally Posted By: darkinferno
first let me state that an fps view will always make a player feel like theyre apart of your world, much more immersion but switching between 3ps and Fps is a huge decision so evaluate the advantages/disadvantages well before making the decision.. i like both camera views but also remember if you do 3ps, bad animation/camera/aiming can and will break the game.. other than that, good luck and oh, may i ask how you did the flashlight?

Agree, Not to mention the reverse projection in the flashlight that will be visible in 3rd PS. Oh, the flashlight is using XDIV10's texture projectore, it's in LiteC contribution...

However, I found that FPS is a little too 'common' that you have plenty in the market.