youre right, i dont have that mentality.
its just that i have no hope in mankind, thats all. see, i do my fair share of saving what i can.
i sperate my trash. i dont drive a car i use public transport. i dont waste energy i turn all my devices off (not standby... completely off) and i try to minimize animal transport by buying meat and stuff from austria, where i live.

i try to do my best. its just that i know that all this talk abou global warming as blown up by the media like the swine flu talk.
sure, there is global warming, but thats not entirely related to us. partially yes, but not entirely.
it gets beeter every day anyway, with new filters and stuff for big industries. there are laws for this. i dont think its as horrible as some of those outlets put it.

thats all. the climate will change. one way or the other. its boudn to happen. heck, its thousands of years overdue if you add up some numbers. thats the way this world works.

there is no profit in the destruction of the wolrd or our civilisation. and thats why i know it wont happen...

Last edited by sPlKe; 11/23/09 12:13.