Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Akow), 1,371 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AemStones, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19055 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Scenarioz #300002
11/28/09 20:09
11/28/09 20:09
7 Images
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
Scenarioz

Scenarioz are mini games and levels that challenge the player to experience and overcome a certain situation at a given time. Every scenarioz is unknown to the player and starts with an introduction to the situation. During the game the player has to overcome a challenge. An ending is played where the player has either been successful or not. If the player wins, the Scenarioz is completed, if not the player has the chance to have another go.

There are many types of Scenarioz based on game genres. These can be played as single Scenarioz or as compilations. Several types include:

First person Scenarioz
3rd person Scenarioz
Sports Scenarioz
Simulation Scenarioz
Mini Scenarioz

Demos can be downloaded from our website. We are also looking for fellow 3dgs users to make Scenarioz games to be sold on our on-line shop. Details are on the jobs offered forum. Alternatively please visit our website at:
Scenarioz 3DGS

Comments and suggestions are welcome.
23 Comments
Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #301497
12/11/09 03:49
12/11/09 03:49
Ohio, U.S.A.
PigHunter Offline
PigHunter  Offline

Ohio, U.S.A.
I'm on your side, robertbruce. I think it's a pretty good concept. It allows us to work on smaller, accomplishable projects, showcase them and find out if we want to take it a little further. I hope it is successful.

Re: Scenarioz [Re: PigHunter] #301583
12/11/09 19:59
12/11/09 19:59
ratchet Offline
Expert
ratchet  Offline
Expert

I m' not really younger laugh

What make me feel to make a big post , is that i know this world of "commercial people" , and just wanted to point it !
Yeah, i worked for commercial people ; i know that people that make profit on the hard (sometimes crazy) work of other people !
-------- Money rules ----------

If you want to help , just make a free site to advert people creations, no one will buy programmer's unfinished game with bad 3D art !

Be realistic, Unity 3D for example have lot of better 3D games art , caus people using it are lot more artists some times than programmers (yeah Untiy 3D is lot more artist oriented) !

"We are selling levels and I think there are some talented people on this forum who would challenge your comments."

Unfinished games, are programmer 3D art behind, the ones that make something good are going to sell it complete on Steam instead !
Even little game Aahhhhhhaahhaahaa have been published on Steam that is worldwide adevrtisement !

"Yes but they are limited in imagination. I have been around since the sinclair days "
Who cares ??? Does it means you can program a good game ?

"and those games have more substance than some of the glossy factory made games that have the words shiny shiny on the box. Graphics are not everything."

Some indie games with substance , originality :
-Breed
-World Of Goo
-Trine
-incoming Alien Breed, ...
indie succefull games ! And they sell very well alone on Steam ! Who said that indie games should not have good 2D or 3D art ???

"Actually I would be working for you, selling your games. If you were working for me I would be earning 75%."

Oh man what work laugh ?
Do you really know what is work ?
let me laught , i know a lot about commercial people , and you call that hard work ? let me laught laugh !
- Just program 5 games or even 2 polished ones ,and you will see what really means WHAT MEANS WORK !

"you would only have to produce a one detailed level and you could advertise your game."

No one will buy a one level game , you can't make money with a demo ! Realistic do you know ?

"Actually, the project was created with the intention to give people the chance to share their work and for all of us to make some money. "

Advertisment should be free like any game demo , are you all time dreaming ?

"I am guessing that you are of a younger age and you are welcome to your opinion. Let's leave it like that."

yeah yeah laugh !!

You make my day ineed !
I stop here , you are too irrealistic (and money rules your project indeed) !

(I don't have to be a god to know that your project
will sink down within 6 months or a year)

Last edited by ratchet; 12/11/09 20:04.
Re: Scenarioz [Re: ratchet] #301657
12/12/09 16:07
12/12/09 16:07
UK
robertbruce Offline OP
robertbruce  Offline OP

UK
ratchet,

Ok. I'm sorry for you that you feel so bitter and sad about this project. Please do not reply to anymore posts on this subject.

Merry Christmas.

Re: Scenarioz [Re: robertbruce] #307731
01/31/10 11:15
01/31/10 11:15
Flevoland, 5 meters under wate...
Roel Offline
Roel  Offline

Flevoland, 5 meters under wate...
In my opinion this has potential, but it all depends on the quality of the game.
sometimes it is better to make one good level, than spending a lot of time on a game that does not sell.
I will try if I can get some nice scenarioz.

Check out the throwing game here: The throwing game
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de