Quote:
What's the joke here? Your cocky frustrated attitude or your view on the existence of God? I'm guessing both. God can't exist for quite a few obvious reasons, but stating both sides are wrong is silly when in essence it's about only two possibilities. Either he doesn't exist or he does exist. I don't see how both can be wrong here.

No PHeMoX, this whole thread was meant to show google's joke wink. Not to start a religion war. Now read again, I said I'm agnostic because both sides have arguments that are true, not wrong. It is the open mind that considers viewpoints from both sides, no matter how false one seems to be.

God can be defined such as that science can not disprove its existence. For that, God may or may not exist. I don't state people in the past are right, science has proven them wrong. But that doesn't rule out there isn't a different form of God. To a second note, in the end I could care less if God exists or not, my life is independent on this question. But I like to throw my unwanted opinion in the ring wink.

Last edited by Joozey; 01/14/10 00:00.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs