Well i must say I dont believe in something church says or said or vatican or bible i dont.

Because its FULL OF Lies.. that was a story of love between EVA and ADAm to show humans that love is important to survive and not WAR...

I believe..though, there is a "GOD" responsible for all this, but not the GOD many talk... not a person nothing but a Aim of life, the Creator of this energy... this must have a purpose...

Look perhaps this is just a Dream like matrix, you are being tested here in this life.. maybe its a futuristic Game you know.. and when you die (game over) and someone will tell you.. so do you liked to be this guy in the game, living the life with that particular pre destiny and specific circumstances to check if you can make it trough?

universe is so complex thats it has no explanation and its almost irrealistc i mean its infinity how can that be!?

Bible says: God created Earth and humans etc and never talk about Other planets with life.. But..

Sometime ago i saw Pope say , they defend Alien existance ??? and its possible or .. we can0t deny the will of God to create other creativity in other planets and ways.. Damn. what a workaround to solve the Alien Existence..

Look into this picture and you see there is life in other suns of COURSE, what does civilization believe also in GOD? why because JESUS went there too? OH what a coincidence.... Do they have Church too?

by, courtesy of NASA

so much possibilities for life..
probability of earth being the only one =
1/10000000000000000+infinity.. ~ 0%

PS: the google joke is nice.. anyway.

Last edited by MMike; 01/14/10 03:24.