so if google is god, and we use google does this mean we use god?
and google was man made, and cant exist without any serious business plan so god is a man made corporation that needs to rely on the economical strength of its customers to ensure a further relevance over the course of time.

that means that prior to google there was either another deity considered god like for example peanut butter jelly or the great wall of china, which, ironically, has nothing to do with google (anymore) so one god was recast with another one similar to the terrence howard/don cheadley thingy in iron man 2 just that dark chocolate who was a god prior to google aswell is far better than google in my own eyes but im more of a don cheadle supporter than terrence howard. i also dislike the raimi spider-man movies but that goes too far off into other territory.

anyway, i support the theory that google is god since that really is not as far fetched as an omnipotent being which defies the logic and physics of space and time to create a planet full of slaves in seven days yet he needs their love although he can easyly send us all to a hell his firstborn slaveangel created to fuck with him wichich makes no sense whatsoever.

i really really like dark chocolate...