Thank you - great work! It was a misunderstanding; I was looking inside your folder on Skydrive and the good files were somewhere else laugh.
A few notes:
- I'd like to see a "delete profile" button as well. Please make sure to add a confirmation box before performing the actual operation.
- If you try to create a new profile, you can't use the "cancel" button because inkey is active.
- How will the "auto" graphic detail work? I suggest that we should display a complex level behind the main menu panels, measure the frame rate for (let's say) 5-10 seconds, compute the average and then decide what to enable or disable.
- We also need a few resolutions for wide screen monitors: 1280x800, 1366x768, 1600x900 and 1920x1080 should be more than enough. We should also add what I call the "optimal" resolution, given by screen_size.x and screen_size.y - this one gives the best video quality for any monitor.
- I'm not sure how the "key assignments" section will work, but I think that it should display the actual keys, not the profile names, so that the player can remember them or change them.
Once again, you have done a great job; I appreciate it. Oh, and your programmer's graphics look much better than mine laugh