Yeh I agree with Redeemer that the CEO stuff does make you seem a little immature. If you are quite a young person then that's probably understandable but you have to realise that not everyone can become the next Bill Gates.

You have ambitions (maybe slightly unrealistic) which is a good thing because nobody can really succeed without passion.

My advice to you is to 'know your place'. Cut out all the CEO, copyright, company stuff and focus on increasing your skillset through programming/art and start building small but interesting applications.

When you have something that is worth showing then feel free to present it, but please don't exaggerate what it can do.

As for your 'team', just think as it as a bunch of friends with similar interests/hobbies working on a project together for fun. Don't think of it as a commerical team, with wages, promotions, etc. It is just a bit silly.

Anyway that's my rant over. In the end just do what you enjoy most. You may realise in a few years that you were probably too ambitious, we all have.

Last edited by DJBMASTER; 05/07/10 20:20.