@Jake the holier than thou:
First, do not reply before reading my posts 3 times, CAREFULLY.

We do not assume anything. Even we have/had very talented 14yr olds here.

We are sick of hearing how great you are, how your team knows everything and does nothing, posting crap of useless knowledge on job offerings about your team, and other stuff about your great studio. You also contradict yourself alot. You do not listen to advice, even get mad when you get adviced. Lose the attitude and switch to the right path, which will actually lead you on making good games and less useless advertising. You have been around for more then 4 months you still did not accomplished anything in lite-c. Do not tell us you or your team members do not know lite-c(or c/c++ for that matter), lite-c tutorials are for absolute beginners, you do not need any base knowledge to complete the workshops and make small games. It's been 4 months, you are not able complete a 15-day workshop, so we can assume alot of things like lack of talent and all we see is just self-applause and arrogancy.

We tried to motivate you, put you on the right track, give help, show how it's done. Your impulse was denial and more arrogancy everytime.

I am not trying to be nice or want to be nice anymore, but accept the thruth you are not-YET-capable of nearly %90 of the things you say you can do. I know a lot of frequenters of this forum(like people with talent, and made small games with lite-c even if it's crappy.) thinks like me. F.i. none of then would allow you to join their team since only thing you know is to tell the people how great you are.

I am sure croman is pretty scared of you threatening about banning him. I do not think he gives 2 flying craps about your site and you banning him.

As i said, there are alot of people thinks like me, they just do not express theirselves directly. I know it's not under my wish or judgement , or i may even be crossing a line here but, if you still think you have the great team, great personal talent that you can do everything in every field, and planning to keep the same attitude, and keep doing the stuff you have been doing(in this forum), PLEASE, care to leave this community.

@MAnthnX, sorry for ripping your thread. Please start another thread about your job offering in another thread and hope it does not get the drama that have been going on here.