Hi all, my first question is about water.... here's the screenshot. It seems the reflection does not work properly, looks like the reflection is simply the image from view.

The reflection feet do not start from the model feet, and the model is reflected in the whole river. Could anyone tell me why this happens or which parameter is responsible for this...or maybe I miss some skin map?

The second question is about terrain multitexture. Here are some of the maps I am using:

Both are DDS maps. The RGB should show where the textures should blend or change...I have a special area where the blend must be obvious, and the tile textures are of different colors (I use the default textures right now, for testing). But I don't know why the textures do not blend. The only texture that works is the first grass texture and it covers the whole map. Seems that the RGB does not work.

I showed this area with supposed obvious blending. The only thing that differs is the specularity.....Maybe I should use only certain red, blue, green colors? Does anyone know the values of RGB for these colors?
Thanks

a generator of dull questions smile