Just a suggestion from a newer Gamestudio user. I've come across a lot of situations where there is no reference to a specific function, variable, event, etc in the manual. Now many of these are referenced elsewhere under different parts of the manual but finding those other parts is even more difficult. I've posted some examples below.

ENABLE_ENTITY
ENABLE_BLOCK
HIT_TARGET

while examples like these are often referenced elsewhere (HIT_TARGET for example) it is difficult to find those areas if you don't know of their existence in the first place.

Some, like ENABLE_ENTITY are common sense and general knowledge once you know Gamestudio, they're not so common sense if you're new and don't know of them.

Additions to the manual will make Gamestudio more intuitive and easy to use for new and experienced users. I am a high school teacher who teaches game design programs and many of the other programs I've taught have much more extensive reference manuals that allows my students, myself, and all the customers that own the program to utilize the program in a more efficient and easy manner.

Happy customers create more :-)

Just my thoughts after a few months and some teachings.