hello all, i am working on an educational game for my classroom. i want to help students study mathematics. as the player goes through certain areas of the level he has to solve math problems, if he gets the wrong answer, he's put in peril. my question is, is it possible to change the math problem and the answer so if someone else plays it or the student wants to play the game again, they get a different question? i already figured i would give the student two chances to solve the problem, and then let them advance after falling into peril twice. is it possible to do this? any ideas would be helpful, and a way to code something like this if possible. you guys know i am not that good at writing code, but i can implement.

thanks in advbance.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."