E-mail: joquanpro (at) gmail.com

Project Name: Still need to come up with one

Project Description:

I plan on creating a medium sized RPG game as somewhat of a tribute to the Elder Scrolls games. (Will not be published under any names, just as a small hobby project)

What I want(Basically, more details if you email me):

FPRPG (First person RPG, but possibly with an option to change to 3rd person view?)
Epic story (I can do that part)
Fun gameplay (GOOD weapon animations, realistic combat and health systems)
Nice graphics (Doesn't have to be top-of-the-line, but nice enough to look professional)
Good GUI
Ability to create and personalize your own character through a wide selection of looks and races. (More about that, if you email me)
and of course...
A save/load system.

Jobs Offered:

Lite-C Programmer - I need a Lite-C programmer that is capable of creating all of the game's scripts, and can make a character creation template, as well as a class generator and skill system

Modeler - I need a modeler to create all of the models in the game according to concept art or description

Animator - needs to be able to animate models according to what I need

Texture Artist - I also need an artist that is capable of creating decent-looking textures for a medieval RPG.

Concept Artist - I need an artist that can make nice concept art. You must be able to create characters, monsters, weapons, armor, and even map art, which I will use in my mapping.

Map Assistant - Even though I can create most of the maps, I will need some assistance. You will need to be able to create a full-size worldspace, but you will not be required to make all of the maps.

E-mail - joquanpro (at) gmail.com
YIM - xenos7777

Last edited by Joquan; 07/15/10 05:05.