This post is directed to Joquan, not TheLiam^^. Read on.

Contradictions... Contradictions... ehhmmm..

First of all on this community, you left a not-so-good first impression. Saying the community is not helpful is a one big lie, or you do not check threads other than yours.

You will indeed need some help, and we will of course help if you ask it the right way. Just do not go and start a thread about a project yet to start, you would not believe what glittery threads with hollow words and with obvious ignorance and with obvious lack of knowledge about non-started projects that this comunity have seen.
Consider the idea that starting with a small and fun project(it can still be a rpg) would be easier for you to accomplish,more believable.

Drop the attitude, it's not a bad thing but stop swimming in dreams and get real if you want to get things done. Actually start the project. Go ahead and code some movement script, when you cannot get over something while your coding such stuff, ha! That's when you need to ask help and that's when you will definately get help.

P.s. I really like to help beginners -not that i am so pro-, but your attitude makes me not want to help you. thanks.

Regards,
-Quad.

Last edited by Quadraxas; 07/13/10 22:50.