Money makes the world go round, unfortunately. So I don't expect you'll get much help on this project, especially considering your plans, your inexperience, and your record.

Truth be told, we tried to help you a lot Joquan. But you just don't seem to understand that you are not a business man yet, and that you are not any farther ahead than anyone else around you. Granted, you have a lot of determination. I admire you for that. Nonetheless, I think that your determination is misplaced.

To prove my point, here's the roadmap of an ideal beginner. He has a lot to learn, but he's making steady progress. He's doing all the right things and asking all the right questions:

-Joe is inspired and decides to start learning game development
-Joe reads up on the subject and learns about the tools of the trade
-Joe starts playing with the various areas of game development, seeing what he enjoys and what he doesn't.
-Joe starts studying a specific area of game development (writing, art, programming)
-Joe learns
-Joe starts a small project to test his abilities.
-Joe finds a nice game dev forum to ask questions about his projects, show off his latest achievements, etc.
-Joe practices
-Joe practices
-Joe learns
-Joe practices
-Joe practices
-Joe continues taking on small projects, each one testing his skill in some way or another.
-Eventually Joe becomes proficient in his selected discipline. He begins gaining respect from the other forum members for his now obvious talent.
-Joe learns even more
-Joe practices
-Joe practices
-Joe practices
-Joe practices
-Now Joe is now a respected member of the community. His work has spoken for itself; he didn't need to create a massive game site to get respect. He is now regularly asked questions by the new forum members.
-Joe starts landing REAL jobs, and REAL offers, from REAL companies! (seriously!)

Now let's look at what you've done so far:

-Joquan is inspired and decides to start learning game development
-Joquan learns the basics of computer game development. He has dabbled with various tools, learning how to produce simple computer art and web code.
-Joquan learns of the multitude of game engines and game tools available through the internet (Game Maker, Clickteam, Sphere). He downloads and plays with each one.
-After playing with these tools for some time, he gets grand ideas for a new game "company" composed of some neighborhood friends and family who have been exploring game development as well.
-Joquan Games Studios is formed
-Joquan is now president of JGS. He has da skillz with game development and business. He has a "team" composed of beginners with no experience whatsoever.
-Joquan begins his ultimate vision: Project Phoenix!
-Joquan begins looking for other game developers who can work with his "talented" crew.
-Joquan asks around on a few forums and finds some more beginners with the same mind set as the rest of his crew.
-Joquan is now confident that his company will soon become the biggest, most awesomest company in the world!
-Joquan stumbles upon the Gamestudio Community.
-Joquan is stunned when several more experienced developers laugh at his "business proposals!"
-Joquan, who is already convinced that he is among the elite, begins lashing back at the entire community. It's not him... It's us!

Please excuse my sarcasm, but this is the truth. You've got to see what you're doing here. If you keep this up, Joquan, you will make a very big fool of yourself one day.

Don't you see what you are doing, Joquan?

Stop with the grand proposals, the huge requests, and the ridiculous goals. (and yes, this is a huge request) Start out small, and grow! And if you want to become a business man, just finish school and start saving money. Once you have some cash, you can start funding some small games like sPIKe. No business man has ever gotten anywhere on charity.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!