Hi George I just found your level changing code in some earlier AUM and all my problems disapierd ;-)
It is unbelivable that one row of code can turn your life into nightmare:
me=null;

That's right I needed that 7 letters command and everything start to work just as I want to.
How can it be that such important thing is not stated in a manual with double BOLD letters, and without it you a helpless with changing your levels, especially if you have multiple cameras in it, they simply refuse to obey commands if you dont use me=null, hmmm....

Now I see how we need a good manual, and how good the engine is. You can make whatever you can imagine only if you can find how operate some part, and how to put stuff and where.

And George I think that it is about time for you to sit down and write a 3DGameStudio Bible book and make our lives better.

We can live for few months without AUM, and we will help you contributing all you need, just make that book and explain to us every single detail of the engine, how work this, how work that, where to put that code, where to put this code. etc.

I'll try to make a pol in the forum right now just to show you that you will get 100% support from all of us.

Thanks again