Hm i dont really know if you need our resources i wont provide any script yet. You could download the source of the original Tux Racer including textures and stuff like that since all our terrains are runtime generated.
Also i would not really like to give away some new models yet but i could provide a standard tux model if you want. This project is btw. far from dead even though i havent worked on it in the last 8 months (because of my Abitur and stuff) i will finish the project in the next few weeks. As i may said before Hummel did a great job on the shaders and i hope everyone will like our christmas release.
I still have problems getting the multiplayer working (I already have 1mb of code -.- ) but i think i can do it till then.
For all of you guys who are curious about how it looks here is a sneak preview about the project:
Click to reveal..

Are you really sure you want to see that?

EDIT: Okay ich poste hier gleich links zu den Original Tux Racer Ressourcen + eines meiner Tux modelle.
EDIT2: Okay here is the model: *Click*
And here are the other files you need: *Click*
EDIT3: Note that all those files are released under the Gnu General Public License

Last edited by Puppeteer; 08/26/10 21:22.

Formally known as Omega
Avatar randomness by Quadraxas & Blade
http://omegapuppeteer.mybrute.com