I really donīt understand, what you have against 3run. I mean he is the only person who tries to help newbies here and do not always refer to the manual. Maybe he behaves childish sometimes, but everybody is a bit childish inside. I think 3run is a great user, because he tries to help people so they donīt have to go the same hard way as 3run.
i know that i am making me unpopular now, but i think 3run is right, but not in every point. Itīs right. JCL is not a man of much words. He just talk if itīs necessary. But he really should sometimes tell a bit more, so everybody can understand, because not everyone is so educated like him. but i donīt think that he just tries to advoid problems. i think he is doing something, but i donīt know what. i am sure that he just does necessary things. He was not the one who moved the topic. I am also sure that OpenAl will be implented,but in 2011. i think you can wait a bit 3run.i know how sick it is not to get things which was promised, but sometimes not everything goes well. Maybe JCL got some problems with the Computer or something. Iīts the same like me. I promise something, but something destroys the whole plan and i cant hold my promises. And if this is the case, then you can do nothing else than wait. Complaining doesnīt help. Even if you cry the feature wonīt come earlier.

I hope you understand my Point of view.

Professional Edition
A8.47.1
--------------------
http://www.yueklet.de