Hello everyone, hope you can help me.

im having a strange problem with my 3dgs when i open a multiplayergame and try to connect as client from a different computer. When i start both (-sv -cl and -cl) applications on my own computer it works but not over the LAN... the opening window always tells me "no server found". I opened all ports on my router and disabled firewalls already.
I also tried to connect over -ip 192.168......
The strange part is that the compiled exe from the Multiplayertutorial of AUM75 works perfectly fine but when i start it with my own editor the problem appears.So i guess it has sth. to do with my engine. What version did they use to compile it(multiplayer4.exe)? maybe sth. changed? maybe i forgot sth.?

I'm currently using the latest version of A7 commercial.
As far as i remember it worked with A6. I made some smaller MP tests back then. Maybe i did sth. wrong in the updateprocess?(??i'm using a ack6c.key for my A7 version is this normal??)

greetings and THX for every reply.

EDIT: just tested my old A6.4 version and it works fine.
I read that the trial version doesn't support
multiplayer, so i guess i did sth wrong in the updateprocess to the fullversion, altough the WED info says "Registered to my name" and shows my User ID and Password?! Does nobody else have that problem? smirk

Last edited by Fussfoehn; 01/06/11 17:43.