Originally Posted By: Emre
Congrats guys! Looks pretty good. Could you give more information about the project?
Keep up the good work btw wink

Thank you Emre. Well, the information is something we are still working on. We are writing a story right now, and it will reveal everything in your heads in my opinion laugh

Originally Posted By: chrisp1
I really like it your project.

Thank you, sir laugh

Originally Posted By: MPQ
looks really nice, but there are not many information what the game is about!

The pictures are looking a bit dark and too small^^

it seems that gamestudio has a quite active Turkish communitiy, very nice too

Yeah, we couldn't give more information, because of the reason I told Emre above.

We are going to rework the lightnings, MPQ. The pictures aren't this small in actual size. We had to resize them down to fit the forum.

Oh and thanks a lot laugh

Originally Posted By: Rondidon
Yes, you should really overwork the lighting. I like the style, but the dark and lame lighting destroys it. Build in more contrasts. Make it brighter. Add highlights like streetlamps, sun or moonlight, funny and illuminated advertising placats and pillars (you could hide funny enemies in the pillars), lava, water. Apply a glow shader (out of the Gamestudio wiki) on you items. Add some lense flares to the lights. There are many ways to make it look a bit more varying. Don`t use too gaudy colors as they make it look unrealistic.
But the idea is very nice. I`m really looking forward to this. I love oldschool Jump&Runs, especially the childish/cool ones laugh .

Play a bit Bionic Commando Rearmed. Take a look at old games like Bio Menace or Duke Nukem 2. They are all brighter wink

Those are very important things about a platformer game. Yes, we are definately rework the lightnings. And thanks a lot for the tips, Rondidon laugh

We were using free edition until now, so we could only do the coding and graphics for our game. And we finished the AI, melee fights, weapon engines, etc.

Now we are going to work more on graphical stuff, like lightning or shaders.

Thanks a lot for your tips and information.

Last edited by Tharky; 02/06/11 14:40.