Honestly I find you very entertaining laugh I've said very little to you in these forums, and none of it has been insulting, but I'm touched you remember me laugh

Even though you did attempt to mock me as if the name I was born with is a cry for attention.

We are being very helpful. We've all seen it before.
  • Many, many people start off here as smarter-than-average teens with hopes to make a huge MMO. I don't care if you are smarter than smarter-than-average. Many users here are.
  • None of them succeed in that, but many who stick around and are willing to learn do make very fun smaller projects.
I've always had big aspirations -- never MMOs, because I haven't liked them that much, but ridiculously complex games. I've been using GS since I was 13 and never finished a game of my own. Now I've finally started working on a smaller project 4 months ago, and not only is it coming along well, but I realise this is something I could have started many years ago, and I'd have learned so much more if I was willing to start small back then. I'd have finished this game and others by now.

Learn from us. Start small. You're 15. You have plenty of time to make a small game and learn stuff from it and still make something bigger afterwards if you really need to be a multi-millionaire before you're of drinking age.

Jibb

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!