Quote:
In my opinion you can't say "love" to anyone you don't realy know. To a specific level the Internet is still anonymous and people are able to paint their character so different to their real one.
That's okay! I have a lot of appreciation for the characters in this forum, even if it isn't their real life character. The difference doesn't matter to me. I see the way they interact, and many posts you can say "Ah, that must have come from this person" even if you don't see their username. It's fun!

It is by no means on the same level as an "I love you guys" while hanging out and having a good time with people you know well, and definitely not the "I love you" that would go to someone particularly special. But I think some people here (as they've already expressed) can empathize with the expression as I used it here laugh

It's an expression of appreciation towards the conversations and discussions here that provide me with so much entertainment, largely due to a familiarity I feel with the types of discussions that go on. This is helped somewhat by some troll nostalgia, which tends to get a lot of the active users here involved in one topic grin

Jibb

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!