|
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, cwford, JeyKey II, 1 invisible),
17,133
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Re: Log-in trouble?
[Re: SchokoKeks]
#358130
02/09/11 19:22
02/09/11 19:22
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,751 Canada
WretchedSid
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,751
Canada
|
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved
Server: nginx
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:21:03 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Connection: close
Set-Cookie: _bit=4d52e91f-00043-07456-efac8fa8;domain=.bit.ly;expires=Mon Aug 8 15:21:03 2011;path=/; HttpOnly
Cache-Control: private; max-age=90
Location: http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=logout
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 145
<html>
<head>
<title>bit.ly</title>
</head>
<body>
<a href="http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=logout">moved here</a>
</body>
</html>
Hahaha, nice one.
Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research. I write blog posts at feresignum.com
|
|
|
Re: Log-in trouble?
[Re: WretchedSid]
#358180
02/09/11 20:39
02/09/11 20:39
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
Sajeth
User
|
User
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 650
|
Love that one. Also, a huge security issue with ubb, not only the external avatar embedding but also that functions like logout are not secured by a hash.
Teleschrott-Fan.
|
|
|
Re: Log-in trouble?
[Re: SchokoKeks]
#358233
02/09/11 23:32
02/09/11 23:32
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,751 Canada
WretchedSid
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,751
Canada
|
I think he now changed the script for a few minutes to make me "ignore" JustSid  Same for you? No, but I want the script as avatar too 
Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research. I write blog posts at feresignum.com
|
|
|
Re: Log-in trouble?
[Re: badapple]
#358239
02/09/11 23:42
02/09/11 23:42
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,178 England
MrGuest
Serious User
|
Serious User
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,178
England
|
So the 12 year old has the upper hand? we dont need him. we dont like him. we dont trust him. we dont believe him.
noone has ever deserved a ban more! I think he should be banned from the planet! You've said everything there I wanted to, I almost posted on his sh*t after about 5 minutes but got logged out!
|
|
|
|