Thanks for your answer.

Quote:

We plan to support other console 3D entry systems as soon as they are established and libraries for them come out.

Sounds very good.

Quote:

A Wiimote+ will work I suppose.

Ah okay, I thought it's not implemented because of Firoballs posting, quoted above. I only have a Wii Remote Plus (integrated), so can't try figure out the difference between with and without. ...furthermore I would expect, there have to be some commands to check it. There are Wii games you only can play with the MotionPlus... hmm, your answer seems to be not that plausible..;)

Quote:

What you get are not the raw angles and accelerations, but preprocessed values. I don't know what the preprocessor in the Wiimote precisely does, but maybe there are forums where those questions are discussed. Mostly you'll have to experiment yourself.

Okay, but at all there is a need to update the manual, especially the example. Also the default values for the commands should be termed (e.g. wiimote_ir, var wiimote_smoothfac).
Every body who's used to the wiimote programming - please share your experiences! laugh (maybe should open a new thread...)

Quote:

I'm afraid answering those questions is beyond me, as I'm not this experienced with the Wiimote.

Yes, Firoball developed the dll, so probably he is the capable contact person - will immediately write him a pm for please take a look inside here...

But one problem should be able easily to solve: "Where's the ir_dot.tga file you need for WII_DEBUG ?" It doesn't exist, so you should update ackwii.c (by rename it to dot.tga) or create the meanted file.

Last edited by Clemens; 02/11/11 16:54.