If anyone else wants to join, so will I.
I wanna try this with more than just 2 players...

Edit:
-loadout screen: the "armor" button is on the left, the rest of the buttons on the right. Why is there an armor button that looks different, doesn't have writing on it... is the chest armor not part of the armor?
-also on loadout: the color setting is a very neat idea, but why is it so complicated? I do not understand at all how it works. there's three buttons, one changes the display of the color wheel, and all seem to randomly change the color.
Make it 3 sliders for R,G,B OR one color wheel that I can click on. Don't complicate things.
Also, why is it so hard to choose dark black? I can for the life of me not get it back to a 0,0,0 black after I've made it brighter. Either use something like this:
http://www.worqx.com/color/images/shade-tint-wheel.jpg
(with smoother transitions) where the black and the white can clearly and easily be chosen, or use a ring for the color and a slider for the brightness. This is a cool feature. So work on it and make it work well!
-Again, loadout screen, again, color wheel: The colors on the left side, the two that are shown, the selected ones: they're supposed to be the same I believe but don't look it, because there's a gradient on the green around it. The top one looks much darker because the green around it is so much brighter.

Last edited by Germanunkol; 03/02/11 18:08.

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain