Quote:

use whichever one you like best...

i've programmed a few things with RealBasic on a Mac... then tried the portability thing... that's why i'm advising you to go with BlitzMax... but it's your decision... and you keep asking as if you have some reluctance about it... so,

use whatever you feel comfortable with... i aint getting any kickbacks on sales from the Blitz people...

if you still need more info, read this OPenGL.ORG (scroll down to Dec 10th), or like i said above, go to the Blitz site... download the demo... try it for yourself...

i've already seen both ( i was part of the BlitzMax beta, but didn't really contribute muchdue to time constraints) and, for the last time my choice overall would be BlitzMax over RealBasic

or save yourself the trouble and stick with A6 and be happy...

--Mike

Mike,

I understand you prefer BlitzMax. The fact it only supports 2D right now is a huge deficiency to me.

My main issue is I have to buy a Mac just to try BlitzMax now. Whereas, one can try out Realbasic on one of the supported operating systems. I'm waiting for Conitec to give the green light to the OS X version of 3DGS.

CBuilder

Last edited by CBuilder2; 12/17/04 10:42.

Total_Stupidity = (Ben_Roethlisberger + Motorcycle) - Helmet