Quote:

do you think that it would sell well in the Mac universe if a Mac version existed...

Nah - all Mac users are tree hugging PETA types and they now are looking to liberate fish from the dinner table as well. That and no self respecting sportsman would by a computer from a company who offers it in hot pink.

As you were.

Back on topic - you might want to look at drumming up support from Mac users (most of whom would not dare to think approaching the forums of a Windows only engine). Again, I think the best way to get support from Conitec would be to demonstate profitability on their part (not they should because it will help you sell more - you already bought the license ). With enough serious interest it would become more likely to happen...and I just don't foresee serious interest being generated by the current crowd (I myself am more interested in what it will do for various aspects of the Windows version due to the type of work I use 3DGS - a Mac version is just a means to an end).

Virtual Worlds - Rebuilding the Universe one Pixel at a Time. Take a look - daily news and weekly content updates.