I should have some of the market reports still saved, what numbers are you looking for exactly in order to make your pitch? Number of Mac users, number of Mac users who play games, number of Mac users who want to develop games (probably don't have any hard data on that), number of Mac users who would by 3DGS if it was offered ?

A lot of the data I have is not freely available and has to be obtained through polling and research firms like eTForecasts, Forrester Research Group or eMarketer (I have used eMarketer and Forrester Group - but eTForecasts comes highly recomended from others). Other bits of info can be found on Apple's quarterly reports (great stock to own right now BTW). Here is the Q4 financial results announced by Apple in October 2004:

• Revenue for the quarter was $2.35 billion, up 37 percent from the year-ago quarter
• 106 million profit or $.26 per diluted share
• Apple retail had $376 million in revenue, up 95%
• $18 million profit in retail segment
• For the year, Apple reported net income of $276 million on revenue of $8.28 billion compared to net income of $69 million on revenue of $6.21 billion in 2003.
• 7.8 million visitors to all retail stores in quarter, up from 5.3 million last year
• Apple shipped 836,00 Macintosh units during the quarter
• Apple sold 213,000 PowerBooks, 238,000 iBooks, 156,00 Power Macs and 229,000 iMacs in the quarter.

If you feel like finding a reason to commit suicide you can read through the quarterly reports going back a long time...but they are extremely long and dry reading if you are not intending on investing in them...and I get the summaries for free from my broker.

Other info that might be useful:
• 83% of graphic designers use Macs.
• 77% of corporate design departments use Macs.
• 65% of ad agencies use Macs.
• 26% of U.S. broadcast stations and cable systems use Apple computers as their primary system for editing/production workstations.

According to Apple they have over 25 million users worldwide (note that is according to Apple). They also claim to account for 8-12% of computers used in homes (however most other research not from Apple contradicts this).

Virtual Worlds - Rebuilding the Universe one Pixel at a Time. Take a look - daily news and weekly content updates.