ok... now, I played it for 2 hours... this is my opinion...

Pure emotionless gaming, story pure fuck, boring voices and missions (like scan bio mass). Useless enemy design. As I drove the military truck, I crashed one soldier, killed him. When you drive the truck, the cam switches to a far distance (third person view)...
and 2 seconds after I killed soldier one... two new soldiers where created some meters beside (they simply poped up). And this creation process was visible. So this kills the illusion that you can clear all enemies in an area. Best way is to switch the suit to invisible... and only in sensible situations, you load your energy and switch to maximum shield power. With this simple way you can solve nearly every situation in minutes.
Why should I fight with the soldiers. When I killed one - the fucking engine creates the next in a near distance. This is shit, boring and sucks very much.
Just try something... go down on your knees in front of a pipe. Enemy soldier wonīt knee, they donīt see you... and you can kill them by shooting under the pipe in their legs.
Last really hard thing to accept... is the animation of the alien soldiers.
Sorry ... this is worse then the aliens animations of halo 1. No way... crysis 2 ... nice graphics, but no overkill grafics... and the sum of the production is deeply non respectable.