Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, ukgamer, 1 invisible), 4,184 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
assembler numbers #36757
11/24/04 09:23
11/24/04 09:23
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 692
berlin
MB Offline OP
User
MB  Offline OP
User

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 692
berlin
this is a super-silly question, but I will ask it nevertheless.
I see that the TextureFactor allows blending, given in percentage.
What I do not understand is the number system:

TextureFactor = 0x00202030

Can anybody explain how I could interpret this, or - the other way round, transform a simple int number like 77 into a valid asm expression?

Re: assembler numbers [Re: MB] #36758
11/24/04 10:26
11/24/04 10:26
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,298
Beverly, Massachusetts
Rhuarc Offline
Expert
Rhuarc  Offline
Expert

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,298
Beverly, Massachusetts
The number is simply in hexidecimal. You can find plenty of different converters online I'm sure (or learn to do it yourself, working in hex is a pain).

-Rhuarc


I no longer post on these forums, keep in touch with me via:
Linkedin.com
My MSDN blog

Moderated by  Blink, Hummel, Superku 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1