Okay, before I can issue the next update, I need to wait for JCL to implement setjmp() and longjmp() which then allow me to introduce three new classes exclusively for the GStudio version with setjmp.h support (don't worry, there will be a fallback for older versions).
Along with these three new classes, there are a few other new classes that come with the next update and that I hope you find as awesome as I do:

(Need setjmp.h)
LFException (well, exceptions... not much to say)
LFUnitTest (a class that implements one unit test)
LFUnitTestSuite (a class that collects multiple unit tests into one test suite)

(Available for every Lite-C user)
LFData (a class that can hold and alter binary data)
LFDictionary (a hash table like LFSet but which allows you to set your own keys for the values)
LFArchiver (a class that can serialize almost any other object in machine independent binary data)
LFUnarchiver (the reverse class to LFArchiver)
LFStorage (a balanced tree class which can save a large number of binary data effectively (is used as backend for the LFArchiver and LFUnarchiver class))
LFNumber (a class which can hold the primitive C types which also provides comparison and conversion etc)

The classes are so far done, although I'm not completely happy with some of the functions and the documentation for the new classes is almost non-existent. However, I guess there will be a lot of time until the update comes out which introduces the setjmp.h header so if you want to see a special class in the next update: Ask now for it! But keep in mind that Lite Foundation is meant to be a general purpose library, so specific things like an ENTITY wrapper won't make it into the library.

Last edited by JustSid; 05/06/11 22:36.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com