As quite a few shader wishes came up and and me knowing that there is someone else working on some animation and pathfinding stuff in a much higher quality than I could motivate me for, I decided to get started with some shader stuff.

And because I don´t like Shade-C and because I also don´t like the templates, I started this by advancing my PP_Helper.c to a more consistent, bigger library to be used as a basis for hopefully many new shaders.
This library allows you to set shader defines from within Lite-C and handles precompiling of shaders with and without defines, automatically loading the shaders correct permutation depending on the defines.

This is still at a very early state, but will hopefully grow in the future.
For now the only shader included is the third edition of FXAA, for whichI am actually setting several defines from Lite-C, but for now independant of any user input.
The effect is set to the highest quality, which provides very good results at a great performance on up to date hardware.

Here is some basic comparison screenshot:

You can download my framework with already precompiled shaders, doxygen comments and basic usage example for the fxaa here.