Hello multiplayer developers,

I proudly present the new public ANet Beta (1.4.0.0). A lot of time has passend since the last update of ANet (I think it's already a year). This was due to the fact that I had nearly no free time because of another very important project. But in the last month I had enough time to finish all features I wanted to see in the new update. I also totally reworked some parts of ANet.

Here a small overview of the highlights:
* C-Script is not support anymore which leads into a much better interface
* UPnP functions for automatic portmapping (special thanks to JustSid who shared his project with me!)
* totally rewritten VoIP feature (now Peer-2-Peer based, new features like AGC, input threshold, denoiser,...)
* totally rewritten socket functions (now also tcp sockets can be created)
* now it's also possible to use different scripts for client and server WITHOUT producing additional traffic (variable names are not sent anymore in this mode)
* new internet and lan serverlist template

Please notice that you can also try this Beta without owning a full version of ANet. ANet will automatically start in Demo Mode.

For those who already worked with ANet, read the updates/changes section of the manual, please. There have been a lot of changes.

The examples and workshops of the homepage have not been updated to the new version yet.

Please download the new ANet version here: Download ANet 1.4.0.0
If you find any bugs or have wishes for changes, improvements or new features feel free to send me a message or post in this thread!

Have fun while testing! laugh

ANet - A stable and secure network plugin with multi-zone, unlimited players, voip, server-list features,... (for A7/A8)!
get free version