This is not mentioned anywhere directly, but has certain interest for me: what are the minimum system requirements for running a 3d GameStudio-made project (normally game?). I'm not talking about viewing specific amount of triangles at good fps, just running as fact (not crashing).

When carrying my two (1, 2) games around on usb drive, letting people test these, and sometimes games just randomly did not work.
Startup crashes were as well reported by users of one of sites that reviewed one of games (russian).
For "One and Light", some computers did run the 'intro' screen well, but crashed as soon as game went to level with 3d elements.
In some cases, replacing music with dummy sound did fix the issue. In others not.

So I'd like to ask, what are the system requirements to actually launch a 3d GameStudio project. Information about required DLLs (and if they can be redistributed with game to increase compatibility) would be helpful as well.

Developing interactive 3d applications with 3d GameStudio is quite pleasing, but probability of target system simply not running the finished thing is quite demotivating frown

Unfortunately, I've not worked with 3dGS for a while now, but it was fun