I dont want this thread to turn into a Unity vs 3DGS thread (as I am sure many of you would agree). I have a proposal for JCL. I want to believe in 3DGS, I really truly do. So show me something to make me want to say, "You know, maybe I wont go just yet". Taking Quad's example, I agree that 3DGS is like buying a build your own car kit. But to me, it feels like the kit consists of a 4 cylinder engine with 4 wheels and a free CD Case tongue

I tried to ask myself, "What is it about unity that makes me like it?" and I have an answer to that question. After playing with Unity I can say this, the interface (to me) scares me tongue But the finished product of a test level from unity using only assets provided by the package look worlds better than anything I have ever seen get made with the standard tools/assets for 3DGS.

So please JCL, I am a huge fan and I am sure many here are. Many of us WANT to support 3dgs. So show us that there will be a future, show us that this is still alive, show us what is over the horizon.